We will continue to adhere to guidelines for Phase 3 Step 1.
– Reservations are required for all classes. If the class you wish to attend is full, add yourself to the “wait list” to be given early access to the next week’s classes.
– Students may not have early access to classes two weeks in a row.
– Only eight students per class permitted for indoor classes, twelve students per class for outdoor classes.
– Saturday classes are meeting outdoors, weather permitting.
– Parents not permitted to stay and observe classes – they may watch on Zoom.
– Students must enter through the front door and exit through the back door.
– Masks required.
– Instructors take attendance.
– No physical contact except between family members or “safe circles.”
– Students and their belongings will remain in preset, 14 foot socially distant training zones for the duration of the class.
– All equipment is to be wiped down immediately following use.
– Bathrooms are for emergencies only. Kids should use the restroom prior to coming to the school.
– Zoom classes will continue indefinitely.
Mondays, April 19th – May 24th
Six Week Yoga Series with Karyn Force
Deepen your practice in this special six-week yoga series with Karyn Force. This guided practice allows you to explore a deeper internal awareness through flowing movements and longer holds, with focus on breath, alignment, and the freedom to move from within. $72 pre-registration required. Payment is non-refundable. Metrowest Kung Fu students may use their membership or punch cards to register.
Saturday April 24th
Tai Chi Ranking with Sifu Gary
Coolidge Park, 41-45 Parker Street, Maynard, MA 01754
All students are encouraged to come support their classmates who will be receiving their next sashes during this formal ceremony. Friends and family are welcome, pictures and videos are encouraged! Masks and social distancing are required. $35 sash fee must be paid by April 10th.