Reopening remains at Phase 3, Step 1. We will continue to abide by industry guidelines until further notice. Some important changes to our protocol:
– Reservations are required for all classes. If the class you wish to attend is full, add yourself to the “wait list” to be given early access to the next week’s classes.
– Students may not have early access to classes two weeks in a row.
– Only eight students per class permitted for indoor classes, ten students per class for outdoor classes.
– Saturday classes will continue to meet outdoors.
– Parents not permitted to stay and observe classes – they may watch on Zoom.
– Students must enter through the front door and exit through the back door.
– Masks required.
– Instructors take attendance.
– No physical contact except between family members.
– Students and their belongings will remain in preset, 14 foot socially distant training zones for the duration of the class.
– All equipment is to be wiped down immediately following use.
– Bathrooms are for emergencies only. Kids should use the restroom prior to coming to the school.
– Zoom classes will continue indefinitely.
Sunday September 6th
Zumba with Roxanne
Zumba is a Latin-based dance fitness class. No experience is necessary and the event is open to the public! You will get a great cardiovascular workout and have a fun time. Licensed Zumba instructor Roxanne O’Connor grew up in a household that fostered a love of music, and graduated from the University of New Hampshire in 2009 with a degree in Music Education. She currently resides in New Hampshire and is the music teacher for Bow Elementary School, as well as the lead singing musician for the New Hampshire seacoast nonprofit organization, Arts in Reach. When she isn’t making music, Roxanne enjoys playing with her daughter, watching football her husband, snowboarding, and playing with her adorable pugs Gronk and Liza. Students who do not adhere to the guidelines above will not be permitted to attend the class.
Saturday September 26th
Kids Kung Fu Ranking with Sifu Gary
The ranking will take place at an outdoor location TBD. Masks and social distancing will be required. Sign-offs must be completed by Saturday September 12th, including the $35 sash fee.